IU Kokomo–Campus Strategic Plan
The IU Kokomo Strategic Plan for 2015-2020 focuses on continuing the momentum of the campus. The plan has 5 overarching prioritites:
- Preparing students for a 21st century global eonomy by delivering innovative and relevant academic programs,
- Increasing college enrollment and degree attainment in north central Indiana,
- Promoting the culture of discovery and creativity among students, faculty, staff and community members,
- Being a valued regional partner by enhancing relationships with community members and alumni, and
- Supporting the professional growth of faculty and staff.
The Principles of Excellence guide Indiana University's vision to be one of the great research universities of the 21st century and to be the pre-eminent institution of higher education in Indiana.