IU East–Campus Strategic Plan
The IU East Strategic Plan was completed in 2014 and is a plan rooted in the University's Principles of Excellence and is guided by five strategic priorities:
- An environment in which diverse students complete degrees and realize aspirations with minimal financial burden
- High quality, multi-modal teaching and learning
- Degree programs focused on career advancement, civic engagement and global stewardship
- An active partner in the economic, educational and cultural development of the community and region
- A campus culture of intellectual pursuit, experimentation and inclusiveness
The Principles of Excellence guide Indiana University's vision to be one of the great research universities of the 21st century and to be the pre-eminent institution of higher education in Indiana.